Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Writer Writes

Last week I missed out on posting a blog. The reason was that I was working profusely on completing an ebook, as well as a book for my own publishing. The book is a Non-Fiction called Miswak: Salvadora Persica.

The book reflects the use of natural dental care called Miswak. It is a toothbrush that is created from the Arak tree. According to the World Health Organization, it has health benefits for everyone and should be encouraged as an alternative to modern toothpaste and toothbrushes.

I have written the book as a result of my own experience with the toothbrush sticks, and have encouraged one of my Muslim friends to do the same.



Please have a look at the summary and introduction. If you find it to be beneficial, you are able to purchase the book or the ebook on kindle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment